City of Corcoran
CITY OF CORCORAN, MN
REQUEST FOR SEALED BIDS FOR TWO YEAR RENTAL OF TWO CITY OWNED CROPLAND PARCELS
The City of Corcoran is accepting sealed bids for the rental of two parcels of cropland adjacent to or near the Corcoran City Hall on County Road 116. Bidders may bid on one or both parcels. The parcels are described as follows:
Parcel 1 is located just south of the Corcoran City Hall and is 21 tillable acres.
Parcel 2 is located about 1/2 miles north of the Corcoran City Hall and is 27 tillable acres.
Terms and Requirement for bidding:
1. Bidders on each parcel must submit bids for the two year crop period 2014 -2015.
2. Full lease amount is to be paid to the city by April 1st of each crop year.
3. Land is to be used only for the planting and harvesting of corn, soybeans, or other crops approved by the city.
4. Winning bidders are responsible for the control of weeds on the tillable land.
5. No Atrazine herbicide is to be used
Submit sealed bids to:
Jeanie Heinecke City Clerk
Cropland Sealed Bid
8200 County Road 116,
Corcoran, MN 55340
Bids must be received by 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, February 27, 2014 at which time they will be opened, tabulated, and forwarded to the Corcoran City Council for consideration and approval on March 13, 2014.
2/20/14, 3NCT, 3SCT, Cropland
Rental Bids, 178463