City of Dayton
CITY OF DAYTON, MN
Notice is hereby given that on Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 7:00 p.m., or soon thereafter, the Dayton Planning Commission will hold a public hearing meeting in the Dayton City Council Chambers located at 12260 S. Diamond Lake Rd., Dayton, MN 55327. The following matter will be discussed:
1. Preliminary Plat of 1 lot and one outlot to be known as French Lake Meadows.
2. Final Plat of 1 lot and one outlot to be known as French Lake Meadows.
3. Rezone from A-1 zoning to A-2 zoning.
4. Variance from the required 300 feet of road frontage per lot.
5. Variance from the requirement that the original parcel being split must be greater than 40 acres.
The subject property is located at 18600 124th Ave N on the Dayton/Rogers border in Dayton, Minnesota having PID 30-120-22-22-0001.
All interested parties are encouraged to attend. All written and verbal testimony will be taken at this meeting and signed letters will be accepted prior to the meeting. Copies of the staff report can be obtained by contacting the Dayton Planning Department at 763-427-4589 ext 110.
Associate City Planner
City of Dayton, MN
10/24/13 French Lake Meadows