st. michael fire

Wednesday, Oct. 2 The St. Michael Fire and Rescue Department responded to a medical call in the 4000 block of Lange Ave NE for a female with a bloody nose. Thursday, Oct. 3 The department responded to a medical call in the 100 block of Terrace Road NE for a child choking. Friday, Oct. 4 […]

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon

Thursday, Sept. 12 The St. Michael Fire and Rescue Department responded to a medical call in the 12000 block of 40th Street NE for an elderly male with back pain. Saturday, Sept. 14 The department responded to a medical call in the 100 block of Hansack Avenue NE for a male feeling nauseous. Monday, Sept. […]

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon

Thursday, Aug. 29 The St. Michael Fire and Rescue Department responded to a medical call in the 100 block of Welter Circle SE for a female having difficulty breathing. Sunday, Sept. 1 The department responded to a medical call in the 700 block of Ridge Drive SE for a 51 year old male coughing up […]

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon

Friday, Aug. 23 The St. Michael Fire and Rescue department responded to a medical call in the 500 block of Upland Road NW for a female having difficulty breathing. The department responded to a medical call in the 4000 block of Kaelin Avenue NE for a 42 year old male having chest pains. Saturday, Aug. […]

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon

Sunday, Aug. 11 The St. Michael Fire and Rescue Department responded to a motor vehicle crash with injuries at Interstate 94.

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon

Friday, July 26 The St. Michael Fire and Rescue Department responded to a medical call in the 11000 block of Town Center Drive NE for an unresponsive elderly female. Saturday, July 27 The department responded to a medical call in the 900 block of Central Avenue E for a male having a seizure. Wednesday, July¬† […]

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon

Saturday, July 20 The St. Michael Fire and Rescue Department responded to a medical call in the 1200th block of Janett Avenue NE for carbon monoxide detector sounding. The department provided mutual aid for a garage fire in the 12000th block of 74th Avenue NE in Albertville. Sunday, July 21 The department responded to a […]

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon

Thursday, July 11 The St. Michael Fire and Rescue Department responded to a medical call in the 2000 block of Langston Lane NE for an 76 year old male with a nose bleed. Friday, July 12 The department responded to a medical call in the 4000 block of Lange Avenue NE for a female having […]

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
up arrow
up arrow