Community
I-94 Coalition applauds addressing I-94’s expansion needs Sen. Mary Kiffmeyer (R-Big Lake) and Rep. Eric Lucero (R-Dayton) introduced bills to expand Interstate 94 from St. Michael to Albertville. I-94 is currently undergoing Phase I lane expansion from Rogers to St. Michael and the I-94 Coalition...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
By John Holler Contributing Writer Every generation has dealt with the scourge of the spreading of drugs among our youth. From marijuana to LSD to cocaine to prescription drugs to methamphetamine, there has always been a new drug that has taken over the youth culture. At the Jan. 13 meeting of the W...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
I-94 issues topped list last year It’s a new year, and that means it’s time to set goals, and the city of St. Michael is no exception. The city council members received a blank slate to fill in their top goals that will be turned in at their next meeting Jan. 27. The council also [...]...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
Rogers Police are investigating the death of a 37-year-old man who was found deceased in his sister’s home at the 12600 block of Elm Parkway. Officers responded to a report of a possible DOA at the listed address. The victim was living at his sister’s residence and she went to check on him in a ...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
BY SUE WEBBER CONTRIBUTING WRITER Dan Drake, a retired 31-year Crystal police officer, is the new criminal detective in Rogers, effective Jan. 14. “This has been a long time coming; we’ve discussed it for some time,” Rogers Police Chief Jeff Beahen told the City Council, noting that Drake’s ...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
The view from the back seat of a squad car would not put anyone in the holiday mood, but for 2,537 motorists arrested for drunk driving in Minnesota over the past month, it was better than being involved in a serious crash. The arrests are part of an enhanced DWI enforcement campaign from Nov. 26 [....Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
Greg Crowe and Gary Olsen, financial advisors from Ehlers, presented the Buffalo-Hanover-Montrose Dist. 877 School Board the results from the sale of bonds that voters approved during the Nov. 4 general election. They were pleased to announce that because of the districts high rating, “Aa2,” the...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
up arrow
up arrow
Don't Miss A Thing!

Our news stories are now available through email. Simply enter your email address below and click “Subscribe” to see the new stories every day.