Businesses and organizations interested in giving back to their local community have the option of becoming a sponsor or match partner for CROSS Services.
CROSS Services, is a non-profit organization serving families and individuals living in Rogers, Maple Grove, Osseo, western Champlin, Corcoran, and Dayton.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for events, such as:
• Maple Grove Empty Bowls — 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, March 12, at the Maple Grove Community Center
• Rogers Empty Bowls — 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, April 30, at the Wellstead of Rogers
• Volunteer Appreciation events (April, September)
• Derby Days Golf Tournament — Sunday, May 3, at Pheasant Acres Golf Club
• Minnesota FoodShare March Campaign — Percentage of all foods and funds collected in March will be matched.
• Peace of Mind Housing Assistance — Find CROSS’ Peace of Mind Housing $1 for $1 ongoing match on our givemn.org site and help keep local families in their homes during hard times. Contact CROSS for an opportunity to be a match sponsor for this program.
• Open Your Heart to the Hungry and Homeless — Percentage of all food and funds donated in July are matched.
• Give to the Max Day — Opportunity to be a match sponsor in November.
• Truck/Cargo Van Sponsorship — Show your support for CROSS by sponsoring a CROSS truck or cargo van.
• Mailing, Marketing Sponsors — Help sponsor costs associated with print and web communication materials.
All donations are welcome. For information on a partnership opportunity with CROSS Services, contact Executive Director Elizabeth Johnson at [email protected] or 763-425-1050.
Based in Rogers, CROSS has been operating for 38 years and serves more than 600 families each month at the Rogers location. In addition, through partnerships and outreach, CROSS provides food to more than 5,000 people each month.
For more information, visit www.CROSSservices.org.