Two Maple Grove High School seniors earned the highest honor of Superior rating at the Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL) Section 5AA Visual Arts Festival Saturday, March 29, held at the Perpich Center for Arts Education.
Jillian Klasen received the Superior Rating for her Charcoal Drawing and Meilani Khambounmy for her Media Arts piece. The honorees received certificates and blue-ribbon medals from the MSHSL and reprints of their artwork will be featured on the MSHSL website.
In addition, the following Maple Grove High School students received an Excellent rating for their artwork:
• Adriana Belinski (11), Ink Drawing & Acrylic Painting
• Amanda Bowers (11), Pastel Drawing
• Riley Gilbertson (10), Ink Drawing
• Mady KenKnight (12), Metal Craft
• Jillian Klasen (12), Graphic Design
• Theresa Kubacki (12), Media Arts
• Jake O’Hearn (10), Ceramic
• Dasha Rudenko (12), Ceramic
Maple Grove Senior High School congratulates to all of the talented student artists at Maple Grove.