Maple Grove Transit has announced there will be service changes to its routes effective March 10. A new pocket schedule of the changes is now available and includes the following bus service changes.
New trips added include the following:
• The Route 785 has a new trip starting at 5:25 a.m. from Parkway Station.
• The Route 785 has a new trip at 8:35 a.m. from Parkway Station.
• Note that the current Route 785 trips will have their “Trip Numbers” renumbered to account for the new trips
Revised trips will be:
• Route 789 a.m. trip # 1 has a revised start time at the MG Transit Station of 7:01 a.m.
• Route 789 a.m. trip # 2 has a revised start time at the MG Transit Station of 8:01 a.m.
• The express portion of the route will go through downtown Minneapolis.
The Maple Grove Transit Station parking ramp is filling to capacity on many days. These two new Route 785 trips are designed to attract some current riders from the Transit Station to Parkway Station. The Parkway Station parking ramp is scheduled to open on March 10 to accommodate additional commuters. When fully open the Parkway facility will increase from 500 to 800 parking stalls.
Look for the new pocket schedule dated “3/10/14” with the above service changes on the buses, at the transit stations, and is currently online at “Rider Alerts.”
If people have any questions, they can e-mail the Transit Administrator at [email protected] or call 763-494-6005.