Maple Grove Fire

The following incidents were reported during January:

 

16655 County Road 30 — There was a report of a strange odor or smell Jan. 2.

11625 Virginia Ave. in Champlin — The department was dispatched and cancelled en route Jan. 2.

County Road 30 and County Road 10 — There was a report of a power line down Jan. 2.

17324 93rd Place N. — A public service call was reported Jan. 2.

17480 101st Ave. N. — The department responded to a chimney or flue fire, confined to the chimney or flue, Jan. 2.

12833 88th Place N. — There was a report of an overheated motor Jan. 3.

82nd Ave. N. & Dunkirk Lane N. — The department was dispatched and cancelled en route Jan. 3.

8670 Monticello Lane N. — The department responded to a water evacuation Jan. 3.

18119 87th Ave. N. — A public service call was reported Jan. 4.

7977 W. Fish Lake Road — The department responded to an outside equipment fire Jan. 4.

13600 Commerce Blvd. in Rogers — The department responded to a building fire Jan. 5.

12951 Weaver Lake Road N. —The department responded to a passenger vehicle fire Jan. 5.

8616 78th Ave. in Brooklyn Park — The department responded to a building fire Jan. 5.

8100 Main Street N. — A public service call was reported Jan. 6.

I-94 and Maple Grove Parkway — Steam, vapor, fog or dust was thought to be smoke Jan. 6.

12894 74th Ave. N. — The department was dispatched and cancelled en route Jan. 6.

7180 Hemlock Lane N. — The department responded to a water evacuation Jan. 6.

13784-13 83rd Way N. — The department responded to two waters evacuations Jan. 7.

7332 Niagara Lane N. — There was a report of smoke or odor removal Jan. 7.

8801 County Road 101 — The department responded to a water evacuation Jan. 7.

10530 Troy Lane N. — The department responded to a water evacuation Jan. 7.

9325 Upland Lane N. — The department responded to a water evacuation Jan. 7.

7727 Zanzibar Lane N. — There was a report of an odor or smell of gas Jan. 7.

12650 Elm Creek Blvd. — The department responded to a water evacuation Jan. 8.

16500 92nd Ave. N. — There was a report of burnt food Jan. 8.

7727 Zanzibar Lane N. —  An odor or smell of gas was reported Jan. 8.

77th Circle N. & Zanzibar Lane —  An odor or smell of gas was reported Jan. 8.

8801 Rice Lake Road — The department responded to a building fire Jan. 9.

7285 Forestview Lane N. — The department responded to a water evacuation Jan. 10.

8411 Forestview Lane N. — The department responded to a water evacuation Jan. 10.

12298 Lakeview Drive N. — There was a report of a water or steam leak Jan. 11.

9220 Zanzibar Lane N. — There was a report of a water or steam leak Jan. 14.

8066 Wedgewood Lane N. — The department responded to a building fire Jan. 14.

6259 Eagle Lake Drive — An authorized controlled burning was reported Jan. 17.

9350 Upland Lane N. — There was a report of burnt food Jan. 18.

Eastbound I-94 east of Maple Grove Parkway — There was a report of a chemical spill or leak Jan. 18.

Westbound I-94 — The department was dispatched and cancelled en route Jan. 20.

11859 63rd Ave. N. — Steam, vapor, fog or dust was thought to be smoke Jan. 21.

12725 Elm Creek Blvd. —  A strange odor or smell of gas was reported Jan. 21.

Weaver Lake Road & Vinewoood Lane — The department assisted police or other governmental agency Jan. 22.

16220 Old Rockford Road — The department was dispatched and cancelled en route Jan. 23.

11871 Fountains Way —  A strange odor or smell of gas was reported Jan. 24.

6400 Sycamore Lane N. — The department assisted with smoke or odor removal Jan. 25.

Elm Creek Blvd. & Hwy. 610 — The department assisted the EMS crew with a medical assist Jan. 25.

11640 73rd Ave. N. — The department was dispatched and cancelled en route Jan. 28.

15064 70th Place N. — There was a report of a water or steam leak Jan. 30.

Highway 169 & 77th Ave. N. — The department responded to a passenger vehicle fire Jan. 30.

10725 County Road 81 — There was a report of a water or steam leak Jan. 30.

8775 Zachary Lane N. — There was a report of a commercial compactor fire Jan. 31.

7209 112th Ave. in Champlin — The department responded to a building fire Jan. 31.

8019 Everest Lane N. — There was a report of a water or steam leak Jan. 31.

up arrow