The doors at Lynde Greenhouse will be open offering a winter option for fresh, local foods Thursday, Feb. 6 and 20. Area residents are invited to stop into Lynde’s, conveniently located at 9293 Pineview Lane, just off County Road 30.
The Lynde Local Market is open from 3 to 6 p.m.
Here’s what people will find:
• Pineview Produce by Lynde Greenhouse & Nursery: herbs, beans, peas, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, salad mix, spinach, arugula, romaine heads, butterheads
• Pilgrim Catering: eastern European food
• Gardners Garden: variety of canned goods, pretzels
• Sitos: Lebanese cuisine–hummus, tabouli, spinach pie
• Neumann Farms: pork, beef, sweet breads, hats, mittens
• Gracies Pantry: salsa, bloody mary mix, tex mex relish
• Banana Bob: all butter Jamaican banana bread
• Cat Tail Farms: canned goods, market totes
• Sweetwater Roasters: coffee
• Heaven Scent Soap: soaps
•Morning Sun Farms: chicken, eggs, microgreens, jam
If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact Lynde Greenhouse or checkout their Facebook page too.