The city of Osseo is soliciting interested persons to serve on local boards and commissions. Effective now, these positions are available:
• Economic Development Authority — One position for a six-year term
• Northwest Hennepin Human Services Council Advisory Commission — One position for two-year term
• Planning Commission — Two positions for three-year terms
• Public Safety Advisory Committee — Two positions for two-year terms, one Osseo business person and one resident
• Heritage Preservation Commission — Seven positions for one-, two- and three-year terms
The city values leadership from service minded individuals. Residents interested in filling these appointments are requested to submit a letter of application or statement of interest, containing name, address, telephone number and any other pertinent background information.
Those interested should send a letter of interest by Tuesday, Jan. 21, to Mayor Duane Poppe, 415 Central Ave., Osseo, MN 55369.
For more information, call 763-425-2624.