City of Medina
THE MEDINA PLANNING COMMISSION WILL HOLD THE FOLLOWING PUBLIC HEARING STARTING AT 7:00 P.M. IN THE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS AT 2052 COUNTY ROAD 24 ON: Tuesday, October 8, 2013.
1. D.R. Horton Stage I Plan for a mixed use development to include 85 single-family parcels, a 46-unit apartment building and 8.8 acres of commercial development north of Highway 55 between Arrowhead Dr. and Mohawk Dr. (PIDs 03-118-23-41-0005, 03-118-23-42-0001, and 03-118-23-41-0005).
2. Money Tree Holdings, LLC Preliminary Plat for 13 single-family parcels and Rezoning from Rural Residential-Urban Reserve (RR-UR) to Single Family Residential (R1) zoning district east of County Road 116 and south of Hackamore Road (PID 01-118-23-22-0006).
3. Estate of Caroline Brede Variance to reduce front setback requirement from 30 feet to 23 feet in order to dedicate right-of-way to the City west of 2921 Lakeshore Ave. (PID 18-118-23-23-0024, 18-118-23-23-0026)
4. Jeff Pederson 710 Shawnee Woods Road and 4412 Co. Rd. 116Preliminary Plat for a 16 Single Family Lot Subdivision and a Rezoning from Rural Residential-Urban Reserve (RR-UR) to Single Family Residential (R-1) (PIDs 01-118-23-23-0003 & 01-118-23-23-0001).
5. Lennar 3032 Basswood Road Variance to reduce side yard setback from 7.5 feet to 5 feet for existing home
ALL PERSONS WISHING TO BE HEARD WILL APPEAR AT THIS TIME. WRITTEN COMMENTS ARE ALSO SOLICITED. PLANS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT CITY HALL.
For the City of Medina,
Scott T. Johnson, City Administrator
(Sept 26, 2013) Oct 8 PHN