Tuesday, Aug. 6, 9:04 p.m. at the 23000 block of Meadow View Dr. in Corcoran. An adult male was having chest pain. He was transported by ambulance to a hospital.
Saturday, Aug. 10 at 12:43 p.m. at the 11000 block of Crow River Dr. in Hanover. An adult female was having a possible stroke. She was transported by ambulance to a hospital.
Saturday, Aug. 17 at 4:57 p.m. at the 6000 block of Woodland Trail in Greenfield. The Department assisted an adult female with a medical problem. She was transported by private vehicle to a hospital by family members.
Monday, Aug. 19 at 4:22 p.m. at the Intersection of River Rd Ne and 8th St. Ne in Hanover. An adult female sustained Minor injuries from a rollover motor vehicle accident. The department assisted the patient out of the vehicle and the patient was assessed on scene by Allina EMS.
Sunday, Aug. 25 at 1:18 a.m. at the 700 block of Hammond Ave Se in Rockford Twp. An adult female was dizzy and had fallen. The department cared for her until she was transported to a hospital by CentraCare EMS of Monticello.
Friday, Aug. 30 at 7 p.m. at the intersection of Co Rd 33 and Co Rd 120 in Rockford Twp. The department responded to a collision between a car and a motorcycle. An adult male motorcyclist sustained non life threatening injuries and was transported by North EMS to a hospital.
Monday, Sept. 2 at 8:26 p.m. at the 600 block of Kadler Cir. in Hanover. A child was difficulty breathing after a possible seizure. The child was transported by Allina EMS to a hospital.
Tuesday, Aug. 7 at 1:39 p.m. at the 11000 block of Garnett Ct in Hanover. An adult male received serious burns from a pressure cooker. He was Transported by Allina EMS to a Trauma Center.
Monday, Sept. 9 at 7:19 p.m. at the 8000 block of Whispering Creek trail in Greenfield. An adult female fell and sustained a hip injury. She was transported to a hospital by North EMS.
Tuesday, Aug. 13, at 6:42 a.m. at the 23000 block of Co Rd 10 in Corcoran. The department responded to a general fire alarm. No fire was found.
Wednesday, Aug. 28, at 11:20 p.m. at the 23000 block of Oakdale Dr. in Corcoran. The department responded to a report of a tree on fire. Upon arrival it was found that a large brush pile was burning unattended. The fire was extinguished.
Now that fall is upon us and school is back in session, keep an eye out for our kids as they walk, bike or get on and off the bus for school.
Please take the time to fully stop and look at 4 way stops and other controlled intersections. Obey bus stop arms. Don’t let your being in a hurry turn into a tragedy! Also, remember when burning brush to obtain the proper burn permit from your city or township officials. As always it is our pleasure to serve our communities in our fire service area and we thank you for your support!