City of Corcoran
March 1, 2013
CITY OF CORCORAN
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
ASPHALT/ROAD MAINTENANCE MATERIALS
The City of Corcoran is seeking bids for Bituminous mixture for paving and patching. Sealed proposals must be received by 9:00 a.m. on Monday, March 18, 2013, and will be publicly opened and tabulated at 9:05 a.m. on Monday March 18, 2013 at Corcoran City Hall.
All proposals shall be addressed to the City of Corcoran, 8200 Co Rd 116, Corcoran, MN 55340, sealed and marked “Asphalt / Road Maintenance Bids” on the outside of the envelope.
Specifications and proposals can be found on the website or at City Hall. No deposit or bid bond is required.
The City of Corcoran reserves the right to reject any and all bids and waive any informality therein. For questions or concerns please contact Pat Meister at 763-286-6740.
(Mar. 7 & 14, 2013)
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: February 22, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage executed by Derek D. Reiter and Lynette A. Marthe, husband and wife, as Mortgagors, to Peoples Bank of Commerce, a Minnesota banking corporation, as Mortgagee, dated February 5, 2008 and filed of record on February 13, 2008 as Document No. A1079433 in the office of the County Recorder of Wright County, Minnesota. The land described in the mortgage is not registered.
TRANSACTION AGENT: None
TRANSACTION AGENT’S MORTAGE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER ON MORTGAGE: None
LENDER OR BROKER AND MORTGAGE ORIGINATOR STATED ON MORTGAGE: Peoples Bank of Commerce
RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE SERVICER: None
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $382,500.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. That all preforeclosure requirements have been met.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $359,962.46.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Wright County, Minnesota, described as follows:
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY:
That part of the South Half of the Northeast Quarter of Section 21, Township 120, Range 25, described as follows: Beginning at the Northeast corner of said South Half of Northeast Quarter; thence West along the North line of said South Half of the Northeast Quarter a distance of 653.60 feet; thence South parallel with said East line of said South Half of the Northeast Quarter, a distance of 521.98 feet; thence East deflecting 87 degrees 5’0” left, a distance of 654.36 feet to the East line of said South Half of the Northeast Quarter; thence North along said East line, a distance of 544.56 feet to the point of beginning, subject to a right of way of township road over the East side thereof, Wright County, Minnesota
STREET ADDRESS: 2667 Dague Avenue NE, Buffalo, MN 55313
TAX PARCEL ID NO. 202-000-211401
will be sold by the Sheriff of Wright County, Minnesota, at public auction on April 25, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., at the Wright County Law Enforcement Center, 3800 Braddock Avenue NE, Buffalo, MN 55313.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors’ assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale. The date and time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on October 25, 2013, if the account is not reinstated or the owners do not redeem from the foreclosure sale.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS’ ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. THIS IS A COMMUNICATION WITH A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
PEOPLES BANK OF COMMERCE
Attorneys for Mortgagee
THOMSEN & NYBECK, P.A.
Robert D. Lucas (#64828)
3600 American Blvd. West, Suite 400
Bloomington, MN 55431
(Mar. 7,14,21,28, Apr. 4,11, 2013) SC-Reiter/MartheForeclosure
City of Medina
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Notice is hereby given that the City of Medina will receive sealed bids from qualified bidders for the renovation project to be known as “Medina Public Works & Police Department” until 2:00 p.m., Thursday, April 4, 2013 at the City of Medina, 2052 County Road 24, Medina, MN 55340. The complete bid advertisement with instructions may be found on the City’s website at www.ci.medina.mn.us or by contacting City Hall at 763/473-4643.
(Feb. 28, Mar. 14,21, 2013) SC-PublicWorks/PoliceDeptBids
NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT LIEN FORECLOSURE SALE
THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that default has been made in the terms and conditions of the Declaration of Pine Ridge Townhomes Homeowners Association, Inc., (hereinafter the Declaration) recorded in the office of the County Recorder of Wright County, Minnesota as Document No. A 907408, which covers the following property:
Legal Description: Lot 7, Block 2, Mathisen Addition, Wright County, Minnesota
Property Address: 795 Rockford Avenue, Delano, MN 55328
THAT pursuant to said Declaration, there is claimed to be due and owing as of February 25, 2013, from Debra L. Dykhoff, title holder, to Pine Ridge Townhomes Homeowners Association, Inc., a Minnesota non-profit corporation, the amount of $2,890.80, for assessments, late fees and collection costs, plus additional assessments and other amounts that may have accrued since the date of this notice, including the costs of collection and foreclosure;
THAT prior to the commencement of this foreclosure proceeding, Lienor complied with all notice requirements as required by status; that no action or proceeding has been instituted at law or otherwise to recover the debt secured by said lien, or any part thereof;
THAT the owners have not been released from their financial obligation to pay said amount;
THAT pursuant to the Declaration, said debt creates a lien upon said premises in favor of Pine Ridge Townhomes Homeowners Association, Inc., as evidenced by a lien statement recorded on October 25, 2012, in the office of the Wright County Recorder as Document No. A 1217296;
THAT pursuant to the power of sale granted by the owners in taking title to the premises subject to said Declaration, said lien will be foreclosed by the sale of said property by the sheriff of said County at the Main Office of the Wright County Sheriff, Civil Division, 3800 Braddock Avenue, NE, City of Buffalo, Wright County, Minnesota, on May 1, 2013, at 10 a.m., at public auction to the highest bidder, for cash, to pay the amount then due for said assessments, together with the costs of foreclosure, including attorney’s fees as allowed by law. The time allowed by law for redemption by the unit owners, their personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months from the date of said sale.
DATE TO VACATE PROPERTY: The date on or before which the owner must vacate the property if the account is not brought current or the property redeemed under Minn. Stat. ‘ 580.23 is November 1, 2013. If the foregoing date is a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, then the date to vacate is the next business day at 11:59 p.m.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE OWNER, THE OWNER’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
PINE RIDGE TOWNHOMES HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC., Lienor
Dated: February 25, 2013
By /s/ Thomas P. Carlson
Thomas P. Carlson (024871X)
Carlson & Associates, Ltd.
1052 Centerville Circle
Vadnais Heights, MN 55127
ATTORNEY FOR PINE RIDGE TOWNHOMES HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
(Mar. 14,21,28, Apr. 4,11,18, 2013) SC-DykhoffForeclosure
City of Medina
The city council of the city of Medina has adopted Ordinance No. 545. The ordinance revises the city’s fee schedule to include fees for Clean Up Day. The ordinance will not be codified. The full text of Ordinance No. 545 is available for inspection at Medina city hall during regular business hours.
Attest: Scott T. Johnson, City Administrator-Clerk
(Mar. 14, 2013) SC-Ord545
City of Medina
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a public hearing has been scheduled before the Medina City Council on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 beginning at 7:00 p.m. in the council chambers at City Hall, 2052 County Road 24, Medina, MN 55340. The purpose of the hearing is to receive public input on the City’s Wellhead Protection Plan, Part II. A copy of the Wellhead Protection Plan, Part II is available for viewing at Medina city hall. Any person wishing to express an opinion on this matter will be heard orally or in writing at the hearing. Written comments may be sent prior to the said public hearing to: Scott Johnson, City Administrator, 2052 County Road 24, Medina, MN 55340.
Published: March 14, 2013.
BY ORDER OF THE MEDINA CITY COUNCIL
/s/ Scott T. Johnson
(Mar. 14, 2013)
Public Notices 03/14/2013 – South Crow River News
City of Corcoran