STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF WRIGHT
TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
CASE TYPE: CONTRACT
Court File No.:
Triad Financial Services, Inc., as servicing agent for Centier Bank,
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO: The above-named Defendant.
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiff’s Complaint against you is attached to this Summons. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no Court file number on this Summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this Summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC, 8050 West 78th Street, Edina, Minnesota 55439.
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiff’s Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not Answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the Complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A Default Judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
HELLMUTH & JOHNSON, PLLC
Dated: October 12, 2012.
By: /s/ Carol R. M. Moss
Carol R. M. Moss, Esq.
Attorneys for Plaintiff
8050 West 78th Street
Edina, MN 55439
Telephone: (952) 941-4005
This legal document and related correspondence are attempts to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
(Dec. 6,13,20, 2012)
Public Notice of Auction
NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that default has occurred on loans secured by the following described collateral. ASH Funding, LLC has a security interest in and will sell the following collateral to the highest qualified bidder at a public auction to be held on December 14, 2012, on or after 10 AM CST at 7545 Commerce Street West, Corcoran, MN 55340.
All equipment, chattel paper, instruments (including but not limited to all promissory notes), letter-of-credit rights, letters of credit, documents, deposit accounts, investment property, money, and other rights to payment and performance all oil, gas and other minerals before extraction all oil, gas and other minerals and accounts constituting as-extracted collateral all fixtures all timber to be cut all attachments, accessions, accessories, fittings, increases, tools, parts, repairs, supplies, and commingled goods relating to the foregoing property, and all additions, replacements of and substitutions for all or any part of the foregoing property all insurance refunds relating to the foregoing property all good will relating to the foregoing property all records and data and embedded software relating to the foregoing property, and all equipment, inventory and software to utilize, create, maintain and process any such records and data on electronic media and all supporting obligations relating to the foregoing property all whether now existing or hereafter arising, whether now owned or hereafter acquired or whether now or hereafter subject to any rights in the foregoing property and all products and proceeds (including but not limited to all insurance payments) of or relating to the foregoing.
All general intangibles (including but not limited to all software and payment intangibles) all whether now existing or hereafter arising, whether now owned or hereafter acquired or whether nor or hereafter subject to any rights in the foregoing property and all products and proceeds (including but not limited to all insurance payments) of or relating to the foregoing.
ASH Funding, LLC reserves the right to reject all bids. The Collateral can be viewed by prospective bidders prior to the public auction. Contact Attorney for ASH Funding, LLC, Earl H. Cohen at Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC, 8050 West 78th Street, Edina, MN 55439. Phone (952) 941-4005.
(Dec. 6 & 13, 2012)
Cert. of Assumed Name
Office of the Minnesota
Secretary of State
Certificate of Assumed Name
Minnesota Statutes, 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
The Stables at Greenfield Farm
7144 Gowan Avenue NW Maple Lake MN 55358 USA
Name: Greenfield Farm, LLC Address: 7144 Gowan Avenue NW Maple Lake MN 55358
If you submit an attachment, it will be incorporated into this document. If the attachment conflicts with the information specifically set forth in this document, this document supersedes the data referenced in the attachment.
By typing my name, I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
SIGNED BY: Thomas M. Zappia
(Dec. 6 & 13, 2012)