A look ahead at the Champlin City Council Sept. 10 meeting
The following items are scheduled to be included on the Tuesday, Sept. 10 Champlin City Council:
• Review of wellhead protection program
• Overview of worksession discussion
• Rescheduling the Oct. 8 council meeting to Oct. 9 due to Columbus Day.
• Consider a resolution adopting the 2013 preliminary budget and tax levy as well as establishing budget public hearing dates.
• Consider a resolution approving preliminary tax levy for economic development activities for fiscal year 2013.
• Consider a resolution approving a conditional use permit for lot excavation and installation of a swimming pool in Mississippi Critical Area.
• Appointment of Ward 1 council member
The council will also provide an opportunity for resident comment on items not currently on the agenda during open forum.